SaaS Driven Solutions
Software as a Service (SaaS) differs from traditional software in that it is deployed and made accessible to users over the internet, or as often mentioned, in the “cloud”. What was once a trend of the future is now the reality of today. The SaaS industry continuously captivates the business community, based on the impressive growth rate it has sustained over the past years. We are entering an era where a vast number of companies are creating SaaS-Driven solutions to address every conceivable business need of their customers.
The custom made SaaS solution can be either horizontal or vertical. Common horizontal SaaS applications include:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accounting
- Customer Service and Engagement
- Workforce Collaboration
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Budgeting, Reporting and Planning
- Procurement, Spending and Sourcing
- Software Development
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
Vertical SaaS solutions address specific sectors and aim to provide a suite of tools for businesses in those specific sectors. Examples include:
- Real Estate
What ever your idea or traditional software is, it’s the time to valorise it. It’s time to address the needs of businesses around the world. It’s time to fuel your organisation’s resources and reap the rewards your industry or your target market has to offer.
It’s time to contact us. We can help you take the next steps:
- Define your SaaS strategy and begin the journey.
- Analyse related key metrics.
- Apply industry specific best practices.
- Develop the solution on cutting edge technologies and cloud computing infrastructure.
- Market the solution in multiple channels in innovative ways.